This is the quickest and easiest way to make quinoa and it turns out perfect, every single time. Isn’t that just sophreakingood?
How To Cook Quinoa
This is the easiest foolproof recipe for quinoa!
- 1 Pot
- 1-2 tbsp butter (or fat of choice)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1.5 cups liquid (water, broth)
- pinch salt
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat
- Add in quinoa and toast for about 2 minutes, until fragrant
- Add in liquid, stir to combine, add a pinch of salt and cover
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes
- Stir to fluff quinoa and serve!